Used production line for thermobonding nonwoven products
Final product width: 3600 mm
The line allows for production in two technologies:
1. Vertical batt forming using Fehrer K-12 – from 150 g/m² to 1500 g/m²; max capacity: 120 g/m² - 450 kg/h above 200 g/m² – 600 kg/h
2. Horizontal lapping - from 80 g/m² to 1500 g/m², max capacity: 80 g/m² - 250 kg/h , 120 g/m² – 350 kg/h, 200 g/m² – 450 kg/h - above 200 g/m² – max 600 kg/h
Capacity at 6.7 dtex, 60 mm fibers PES = 600 kg/h,
- Feeding unit: Bematic hopper feeder BCV, working width: 3000 mm, y.o.c. 2016
- Carding machine: Bematic type: HL 30 SS, working width: 3000 mm, y.o.c. 1984
- Cross lapper: Automatex FA 2000/T, inlet width: 3000 mm, outlet width: 4500 mm
- After the cross lapper line is able to produce vertical wadding using Fehrer K12 - 4000 mm, y.o.c. 1990, without high loft or produce horizontal wadding using the by-pass to the oven
- Oven: Promont type 1PTB, working width: 4000 mm, one level with 5 heating zones (4 m long each) and one cooling zone (4 m long)
- Cutting, winding: 7 longitudinal knives, transverse cutting with tape knives, final product width: 3600 mm
Line has been modernized, equipped with controls based on controllers and touch panels.
The line is constantly working and can be viewed at any time.